Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - 19 April



Teaser Tuesday

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title and author of the book that you’re getting your 'teaser' from .. that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
Coming to a clump of larches, she cried, 'Look! What did I tell you? The sun!' The golden hair of the larches shone out against a milky blue sky.
This is Bruce Chatwin's On the Black Hill which I've returned to after diverting onto more pressing reading. my last teaser from the book was here. No tumultuous events just a gentle tale of rural inhabitants.

2 comments:

Deepali said...

Hi!
Nice blog, looks like we read very different books :)

My teaser comes straight out of my current urban fantasy read -
http://readseverything.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-33-burning-bridges.html

rajm said...

Thanks - I must get back to reading some fantasy.. I used to read lots of it!