Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - 24 Nov



Teaser Tuesday

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title and author of the book that you’re getting your 'teaser' from .. that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
They were beginning to relax in the knowledge that the worst was over when the bus turned a corner and the driver let out a shriek. Around this bend nature had turned on its head.
from Danny Scheinmann's Random Acts of Heroic Love. This month's BATS (book group) book, I'm still early on in the book, I'm not sure so far as to whether I'd recommend it, maybe because I've heard other's reports!

10 comments:

Lori L. Clark Art said...

This sounds like a great one! I love cliff-hangers. Mine is posted here.

Marce said...

I love your teaser, I have heard it is either a love it or hate it read.

Here is mine
http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday-pact-jodi-picoult.html

Zia said...

A cliffhanger indeed!

Here's mine.

Jennifer said...

Wow! What happens next? My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/11/lonesome-teaser-tuesdays.html

christine(booktumbling) said...

Okay, now I am curious as to what the driver saw when they turned the corner?????

Anonymous said...

Yikes, what's around the bend?? Great teaser :)

Here's my Teaser.

Cat. said...

First time playing; my teaser is posted here.

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Well, consider me teased! Cliffhanger, indeed.

My TT

jlshall said...

Great teaser! But I'm not sure I'm ready for nature turning on its head!

Lisa said...

Oh my! That gets your attention! Good teaser.

My seasonal teaser is here.