Sunday, October 04, 2009

Mutterings - 4 Oct

This week's free word associations from Unconscious mutterings are:
  1. Yacht :: Marine Lake (Southport) - is'nt there a Monty Python name involving yachts - ah yes 'Raymond Luxury Yacht' pronounced 'Throatwobbler Mangrove'
  2. Paula :: Bean (a frequently repeated story on the Daily WTF
  3. Delete :: rm *
  4. Auto :: dictate (didact)
  5. Obsolete :: function
  6. Dedicated :: committed
  7. Old :: hat
  8. Convince :: persuade
  9. Poster :: paint (boy)
  10. Erase :: disk

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

*rm?

Come by and say "Hi" if you have time today.

Here are my Mutterings [you'll need to scroll down below my Sunday Stealing Meme]

rajm said...

rm and you need to look at the web address of this blog!

Heidi said...

Auto dictate! I wish I had that! It would make commenting on blogger way faster! Plus I wouldn't have to worry about spelling errors!
Great mutterings, except I didn't understand *rm.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.