- Scarlatti Sonatas in C K308 and K309
- Debussy Sarabande (Pour le Piano)
- Messiaen Vingt Regards No 2 - Regard de l'étoile
- Mompou Musica Callada XIII
- Brahms Op 116 No 2 A minor
- Chopin Mazurka C# minor Op 50 No 3
- Beethoven Bagatelle b minor Op 126
Here's Christopher Taylor playing the Messiaen Regard de l'étoile
and here is Richter with two versions of the Beethoven Bagatelle:
Ferocious playing - especially in the earlier performance, I don't think I'll quite manage that energy!
You'll see, if you compare with the previous blog post that I've swapped around the Brahms and Chopin as, I think, the bare octaves at the end of the Chopin will anticipate nicely the start of the Beethoven!
Just a matter of getting the notes under the fingers!