- Scarlatti Sonatas in C K308 and K309
- Ravel Sonatine
- Messiaen Vingt Regards No 2
- Mompou Musica Callada XIII
- Chopin Mazurka C# minor Op 50 No 3
- Brahms Op 116 No 2 A minor
- Beethoven Bagatelle b minor Op 126
The only snag at the moment (so far!!) is whether the Ravel Sonatine (especially the last movement) is too ambitious, I'll give it a try but I'm wondering about a fall back position which replaces the Ravel with the Debussy Sarabande from the suite Pour le Piano, which I was already working on and (to keep some sort of classical/modern sonata and to prevent it becoming too bitty) inserts either the Beethoven Op 90 or 54 before the final item - needs further thought by me especially as it would then be pushing towards the time limit but reactions, here, are very welcome!