- What were doing 10 years ago?
Precisely? Tuesday in 2000? Getting through my last few weeks working at Bechtel
- Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world
Gain weight? me? Dark chocolate. More dark chocolate. More, more, more!
- Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
Retire! Give money away. Time for interesting research. Definitely a holiday with friends. Excavate a wine cellar
- Three of your habits:
Answering a question with a question? fiddling nervously. Procrastination
- Five jobs that you've have had:
software engineer. numerical analyst. supermarket checkout operator. deputy head of kitchen.
- Five places that you've lived:
Southport. Leeds. Kettlewell. Cambridge. Macclesfield
- Five things that you did yesterday:
blogged. shopped. cooked. watched theatrical performance at church. slept.
- Five people you would want to get to know more about:
I am so not into celebrity culture
- Abortion: for or against it?
in particular circumstances
- Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
Why should it more than it would with an equally fallible male?
- Do you believe in the death penalty?
- Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
- Are you for or against premarital sex?
Bit late for me!
- Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
- Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
Don't live in the USA - I think it's fear rather than actuality (transplanting the issue to the UK)
- Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
It is 18! (well here it is)
- Should the war in Iraq be called off?
Shouldn't have started, but what we do now without causing more instability is difficult.
- Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
- Do you believe in spanking your children?
They're taller than me!
- Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?