The rules are:
- Grab your current read.
- Let the book fall open to a random page.
- Share with us two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
- You also need to share the title and author of the book that you’re getting your 'teaser' from .. that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
- Vous êtes un vieux salaud, oui.I think I'd better attempt a translation:
- Absolument pas, déclara le type avec une véhémence qui étonna Zazie.
'You're a real dirty old man'
'Certainly not, said the guy with a force which astonished Zazie.
As I've blogged here, I'm reading Queneau's 'Zazie dans le métro' - 50 years old this year. I'm currantly finding spotting the buns a little difficult. Knowing the film well has been a great help though!