Sunday, February 25, 2007

Busy...

Trying to finish two lots of work and dealing with additional workload of an interregnum (a previous vicar called it an interrectum and even convinced some of his congregation that this was the correct word - google suggests that he hasn't been the only one and also throws up this quiz. Before we knew the vicar was leaving I volunteered to lead and preach somewhere else that was vicarless - and then for some reason - that I still can't work out - volunteered to preach locally that morning - next weekend, a busy week beckons!
I let terragen run while I work:
but I must clear up that work area as it is getting on for 1GB of files - I need to dump the not so good ones - don't comment on this!
Also the Winter Classics approaches its end - will I finish Crime and Punishment in time?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is running terragen during
an Interregnum a requirement?

rajm said...

You're not familiar with my recent amendment to canon C28 then?

Anonymous said...

I am only familiar with the type of canon that takes landscape photos which I must say I prefer to anything produced by terragen.

Are the terragen worlds the product of evolutionary forces or intelligent design?

rajm said...

Oh well that rules out one of your possible identities :-) This has more legalese than you could possibly want - anglican canons. I think terragen is a bit of both but my design is sometimes lacking nous! I need to get out in the (real) countryside a bit more