Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mutterings - 15 November

This week's free word associations from Unconscious mutterings are:
  1. Grace :: Abounding (followed closely by Alias)
  2. Shower :: Rain
  3. Alice :: in Wonderland (or Restaurant)
  4. Purple :: Colo[u]r (and Bishops! - and Joy, after seeing her dressed in purple this morning at church!)
  5. Apartment :: Complex
  6. 3 :: phone (or Trinity)
  7. Car :: outside
  8. Pregnant :: expectant
  9. Counselor :: support
  10. Discretion :: better part of valour

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

love, LOVE your association with #10!!!


Here's the LINK to Sunday Memes. Scroll down below my Sunday Stealing to read my associations.

Hootin Anni said...

PS...I'm glad to hear you're not either. roflmao [from your comment you left me. I had a good laugh]