Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - Dec 22


Teaser Tuesday
The rules are:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title and author of the book that you’re getting your 'teaser' from .. that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
Lenin gave up his post at the doorway, placed himself between his father's knees and picked his nose.
'What about a poem from you, young man?' Chacko said to him.
Another teaser from Arundhati Roy's The God of Small Things - I last teased it here this book has lurked well down my reading pile for rather too long and alas I've rather lost the narrative thread or it's just too confusing? Last time I seemed to be rather enjoying it..now I'm just confused. When I've finished I will take myself to wikipedia and see if any light dawns!

No comments: