Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - Jan 13



Teaser Tuesday

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title and author of the book that you’re getting your 'teaser' from .. that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
What do I lack? And the answer seemed to her to be so immediately obvious.
Alexander McCall Smith's Love Over Scotland this is my book group book of the month - well actually the book for Dec & Jan - we don't have a meeting in Jan and at the last meeting we all brought a gift wrapped (different hopefully!) book which were shared at random. This is nice and light for the season, I suspect my choice was rather harder! Having spent a month working in Edinburgh back in 2013 it was nice to revisit the city in literary form! And that's a rather good teaser!

2 comments:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

oh perfect!
def an AMS fan and having spent some months in Scotland, I get the affinity :) EnJoy!
I luv the book exchange you did as well - sounds like a great group!

My TT?
audio suspense by the amazing Sibella Giorello

Unknown said...

This is a new one for me. I'd need to read more but hope you are enjoying it.

My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/13/teaser-tuesdays-95-growl/