Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - 28 September



Teaser Tuesday

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title and author of the book that you’re getting your 'teaser' from .. that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
"Mae Mobley's sleeping?" I ask.
"Finally." Elizabeth fiddles with a clump of hair that's slipped out of her roller, grimaces at its obstinacy.
Mississippi in 1962 from Kathryn Stockett's 'The Help' - this is our Book Group book of the month - I need to get a move on with this as the meeting is less than a week away!

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Interesting. Have a fun week reading :)

Come see what Teaser I chose

jlshall said...

I love the idea of obstinate hair - mine is like that, too! This one has had such great reviews - hope you enjoy it. Fine teaser!

Here's my teaser for Banned Books Week.

E.J. Stevens said...

My hair is *very* obstinate, LOL. Great teaser! My TT from Linger is here.

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows