Saturday, January 20, 2007

Last night's menu

Yesterday, I decided that we'd have baked apple and custard for pudding and only after returning home did I read the review of Thursday's Television in the Guardian. I didn't read it before, nor did I watch the reviewed programme (The Truth About Food: How to Be Sexy)- honest! To quote the review:
And guess what aroma gives the Brits the raging horn? Apple cake and custard. There's something quite comforting about that.
Now - no doubt - I shall have some checkout operator blogging about the p*rv*rt who bought cooking apples and custard powder (well I didn't quite but you know what I mean) and nothing else! Also on the food theme, thanks to comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html for these two - Chocolate Covered SQL - I do read the Daily WTF but hadn't for a few days..and there's this cake, apparently the cake decorators didn't understand Italian, as if that excuses anything, more to the point the company's emailer didn't understand Microsoft HTML extensions - but shouldn't it have treated them as comments?

No comments: